Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Down with the Flu

OOhhh no - I have been down with the flu for 5 days now. Thing are beginning to feel a tiny bit better, but I´m still in bed most of the time surrounded by tissue paper ...
Haven´t been able to work on the bears, and this isn´t good, as I have several shows coming up very soon.
This little fellow have been on my working table for several days now...

The bears for the first upcoming show - Be My Valentines Online on Feb. 14th are all finished and ready to find new homes.
The bears for the Sydney Teddy bear Fair and for The Bear Paths Online show (both shows are in march) are in progress. They all have to be shipped in two weeks to make it for the shows.


All are being stored in different boxes for different shows. I have a full show schedule for this year, so it´s going to be very busy. So you see - I don´t have time for this flu... aarrgg





I know at lot out there is waiting patiently for new bears - I promise, as soon as I can I´ll work on more. I cross my fingers for the flu to disapear real soon.
And now - back to bed.
Tina

8 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, i hope you feel better soon!!! the flu is NO fun!!!

ginger said...

Hi Tina, I am so sorry you are sick. I feel for you, especially knowing how you'd love to be able to work on your bears and get ready for shows and feeling dreadful at the same time. Do take care, get lots of rest and know there are people in the bloggin world pulling for you to get better!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

So, sorry, Tina! Please take care..."this too shall pass"!
~Michele

Ruth said...

Oh no Tina ! :0(
I hope you'll feel better really soon ; it's just tooo horrible when you don't even feel like working on bears !
Sending you warm huggies , and gentle flu-busting vibes -
((((( Hugs))))))
Ruth

Nancy said...

Hi Tina...

I am so sorry you are feeling a little under the weather...hope you are feeling better soon.
Looks like you are going to be a busy gal when you are well again. One day at a time...if a box is a day late..oh well. Better to have your health!

Thank-you for stopping by and for your encouraging words. Your friendship is so appreciated!

Hugs,
Nancy

Alisa said...

Oh Tina, I'm sorry... that's so crummy! I hope you get to feeling better very soon!!

Chantal said...

You are not alone, I'm your twin sister ; very strong one !!!

Take care

Love and Hugs

Chantal

Donna Griffin said...

My dear Tina! I'm so sorry you are not well. I know you are going to enjoy all those shows too. Get lost of rest!
Love, Donna