Tuesday, 20 January 2009

My first blog award



Today the very lovely Kathy at Catnip Studio has bestowed me my very first blog award.
I´m so very honoured and proud that she has choosen me to received this award.
Thank you Kathy.

Here's the story behind this award: The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in the PROXIMITY in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

"So, now it's time to pass on this award and 'propagate' some friendships!

Flutter-by-bears and friends - Ruth

My Faerie Window - Lori

Life is a beatiful place to be - Alisa

The Silly Bear - Aleta

The Galli bear - Vivianne

Birds of a Feather - Heidi

Beth Quinn Designs - Beth

Sweet Remenbrance - Priscilla

Have a great day.
Tina

8 comments:

Lori said...

oh thank you Tina:) congratulations on your first {of many i am sure } blog awards...you are so sweet to pass it on to me!!!

jeni@pnkgeeni said...

Congrats.
Its a great award.

Sweet Remembrance said...

Tina thank you...
You are so sweet!
I will reciprocate on my next post.
Thanks again...
Priscilla

Ruth said...

Oh Tina , I'm a little late ( really had my head down sewing !! )that's so very sweet of you - it will be my first ever blog award too ; I shall do my very best with the next post , in the spirit of the award .
Thank You Hugs ,
Ruth xx

Alisa said...

Aww, thank you Tina! You are so sweet!

Beth Quinn said...

awww your sooo sweet !!! thanks so very much Tina !!!!!!
xo,
beth

Sweetina said...

Hooray and congratulations on your first award!!! I am sure this is the first of many!
You have a delightful blog and i love your creations!
I think you also chose 8 very special bloggers to award!
Happiness to everyone!
tinaxx

Just Between Us Girls said...

Congratulations on your award. What a fine award it is indeed.