Tuesday, 13 January 2009

More great news

Now it´s time for an update on how things are going with the bears, as I have more great news to share. Last week I received an email from Melissa Kemp, the lady behind the brand new website The teddy Bear Society ( a kind of yellow pages for bears) that I was going to be the featured artist for February. What a great honour. I´m so very proud - this site as only been for a few month and they have chosen me to be their second features artist - thank you Melissa.

A couple of days later I received a note from Samantha Potter - the organiser behind The Teddy Bear Artist Event - inviting me to participate in the show in June. I told her, I would love - so I´ll be travelling to Stratford-Upon-Avon in June. This is going to be SO exciting. I have spend the last days organising the travel - booked flight tricket and made hotel reservation. When time approach I have to figure out the look of my stall. Samantha is offering me a round table - so I´ll have to find out about the table clothes and the set up. I´m already looking forward to summer :o).

In fact, I have several shows coming up before the Stratford Show. First one is the 'Be My Valentine Online show' on February 14th. This show will be open 24 hours - more about this when the time is approaching.

CandyFloss
available at the 'Be My Valentine Show'

Then there´s the Spring Parade Online show hosted by Bear Paths on March 25th, The Sydney Teddy Bear Fair on March 22th and a real show here in Denmark on March 28 + 29th.
I´m going to have a really busy spring.

This is the bear stuff

- in between the bear making a big Valentines Swap is approaching (more about this later) and the Lollishop ad in Somerset Life Spring issue - so I´m going to list more items in my Lollishop soon too. The item for the ad will be up when the magazine hits the newsstands.

well - better get back for some bearmaking :o)
Have a great day.
Tina

4 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, congratulations on all of your wonderful news!!!

Nancy said...

Oh Tina...Congratulations! You are going to be one busy girl! Your little "Candy Floss" is so sweet.

I am going to be a Bear Paths artist too! I am very excited...but you are the first to know...I haven't made any big announcement yet.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

Beth Quinn said...

congratulations tina !! Sounds like your new year is starting off with a boom !! how wonderful - thanks so very much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment -
your bears are soo very delightful!!!!!
keep in touch !!
xo,
beth

Ellen said...

Tina, Congratulations!!! So many wonderful things going on for you! :) Good luck on them all!

Hugs,

Ellen