Sunday, 25 January 2009

The key to my heart

I spend the evening working on another heart project.
I recently found some old key holes and together with some old keys received from my friend Dorthe I got the idea for these pretty fabric hearts.

The first one is made of a lovely pink fabric with old fashion roses. I have added the key hole in the middle and decorated the heart with an old key and a lovely brown velvet leave.
The heart measures 3.5 inch x 4.7 inch

This pink heart can be puschased for USD 18,- incl shipping worldwide.
If you would like to purchase this heart, just send me an email.
Sold - Thank you

The second heart is made of a beautiful dusty green fabric with old fashion roses. Also decorated with key hole, key and a brown velvet leave.
The heart measures 3.5 inch x 4.7 inch.

The green heart can be purchased for USD 18,- incl. shipping worldwide.
If you would like to purchase the green heart, just send me an email.
Sold - Thank you

Have a lovely sunday
Tina

8 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, those are truly lovely!!!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

I love them!

Miss Sandy said...

Your hearts are just wonderful! I love the visual of having the key to ones heart!

Jenn said...

I love your work! Beautiful....

Alisa said...

Oh, I love both of these Tina! So sweet.

A Crafty Chateau said...

Oh my gosh I just love these!! Very pretty!
Blessings,
Renee

Kelly said...

Wow I love these! Hearts and keys, what could be better!

Hugs, Kelly

Star's Fault said...

Hi Tina ~ Visiting here from your link on Year of Color blog. Your stuffed hearts with the key and keyhole are really pretty. What a great idea!

Blessings ~ Eileen