Thursday, 22 January 2009

I got tagged

A few days ago my friend and fellow bearmaker Ginger of Bearbits tagged me to tell six random things about myself. Oh my - this isn´t going to be easy. Lets see...hmmmm

1: I have only moved one time in my life.
(When I moved together with my husbond 27 years ago.)

2: Most of my clothes are black -I love the color black.

3: I used to play the saxophone when I was younger (in a carnival orkestre)

4: I spend way to much time at the computer.

5: I really don´t like to cook - fortunately my husbond does :o)

6: I have a soft spot for Somerset Magazines.

I tagg:

Den Lille Lade - Dorthe
Ellifolks - Ellen
Tiffans Tales - Sally
Sweetina - Tina
Quill Cottage - Miss Sandy
Vintage Inspired Jewelry - Kathi

THE RULES (for this game of tag)
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

Have a great day.
Tina

3 comments:

Sweetina said...

Hi Tina!
Heehee how sweet of you to tagg me!
I better sit down and think about what six things to reveal!!!
;)

Lori said...

i am right there with you on #4 and #5...i am not as lucky as you, my hubby doesn't like to cook either...he will man the grill for cooking out though...that is something...

Miss Sandy said...

Fun post and I accept your tag challenge! I will post on this in a few days and let you know when the post is up!