Saturday, 17 January 2009

Button cards

You probably know already that I have a soft spot for old white buttons. And I have always loved those old buttons cards too. You don´t see many of those where I live - sometimes at a flea market though - quite expensive.



The other night - when I was up late waiting for the next co-ad sign up to open on Lollishops - I was inspired to use some of my vintage buttons for some handmade buttons cards.




Using pieces from an old book, beautiful images of vintage photos and a bit of lace, I created these cards. I really like the look of them, and they where so much fun to make.
My new button cards are available here.




I also managed to finish another scarf. Made of the most lovely soft pure wool in a vintage creme color. The brooch are crochet too and decorated with a 'silver' heart with a pearl in the middle.
My vintage creme scarf is available here.

Have a lovely weekend.
Tina

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Love those button card's. So cute..Kathi

Lori said...

your button cards are lovely:)