Sunday, 8 June 2008

Flea Market Finds

It´s been a while since I have been to the lokal Flea Market, so I decided today was the day.
I went on really early before it got too hot. It is really hot these days in Denmark. The summer is already here and have been for nearly a month now.
This is todays finds:

A bunch of old maps in the most lovely colors of blue, green and brown. They have been used in the army once. Some old cake tins in different shapes. Some really pretty decorative buttons, two old broches - one with a little rabbit and one with the colors blue, white, red. And five oval metal tags.

The maps and the metal tags are meant for some mixed media art or maybe ATCs. The old buttons and the broches would look really pretty on some of my bears. I already have several ideas in my head.
And the cake tins - haven´t decided yet. Maybe I´ll just use them for decoration. They were so pretty I just had to buy them. I´ll find a use for them some day :o)
Happy sunday, Tina

1 comment:

Aleta said...

What wonderful flea market finds!! I'm green with envy over those metal tags and those maps. Actually all of it could be used in mixed media/assemblage. I can't wait to see what you do with it. :o)

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta