Monday, 9 June 2008

2008 Taiwan Bear Olympic Challenge

I am very proud to announce that I have been invited to represent Denmark in the 2008 Taiwan Bear Olympic Challenge.

This is a worldwide online competition with over 32 countries represented. The entry was to been representing the country as a competitor or as a supporter.

My entry is made from the fairy tale of H.C.Andersens 'The Little Mermaid' -
please meet: 'The Little Bearmaid'


All entries will be added to TWTBA website and the public votes starts via the website from July 7th until august 7th.

To see more about the competition, please see: http://www.twtba.org.tw/2008_TBOC/index.asp

Many hugs, Tina

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hej Tina, she is just wonderfull, im sure she will fly away very quickly. Hugs Dorthe

newavenuecrew said...

I think your little bearmaid is adorable. I've seen the little mermaid in the harbor in person--what a treat to see her as a teddy bear (with her head, of course). :-)

Ruth said...

I just LOVE her Tina ! I'm really looking forward to the event - I think she'll do Denmark proud !!
Olympic size hugs , Ruth xx

All Bear said...

What a lovely design Tina! Good luck with the competition!