Sunday, 2 December 2007

Christmas Joy



Today we are celebrating the 1. sunday in Advent. Christmas is approaing and before we know it will be Christmas Eve.

In less than one week I will be travelling to The British Bear Fair in Hove. All the bears are finished, all I have to finish now is all the paperwork - and maybe one more bear (or two..). Then everything will be ready.

I´m really looking forward to the fair and to visit Britain again. I´m leaving on Friday Dec. 7th so there will be time for a little trip to London too, to do some christmas shopping and to enjoy all the christmas lights.

The fair will be held on Sunday Dec. 9th. I have put a few pictures of some of the bears that will be travelling with me to the fair on my website: www.tinybear.dk.
Please fell free to have a look.

Many hugs, Tina

No comments: